Monday, April 12

Cape Cod Wedding Venue: Ballymeade

For whatever reason, my travels across the Cape have never taken me to Ballymeade Country Club. I think I've seen almost every place there is to hold a wedding on Cape Cod, except this one. I think it's high time I went.

At the Rentals Unlimited showroom opening event this past Thursday I met Christine Antoine,  the event planner at Ballymeade. She was just delightful and her enthusiasm is infectious.

Located in Falmouth, Ballymeade is a semi-private championship golf course with a full-service clubhouse that underwent recent renovations. The function rooms look beautiful, most especially the grand ballroom that opens up to a veranda with panoramic views of the golf course and Buzzards Bay. 


 { image courtesy of Ballymeade }

I particularly love that instead of exclusively offering  in-house food service, Ballymeade instead lets clients hire their caterer from a list of approved vendors. Each couple has the flexibility of hiring a caterer who best meets their individual tastes and budget.  It is rare to find this best-of-both-worlds scenario: a country club setting with the advantages of off-premise catering.

I'm excited to see Ballymeade in the next few week. What other venues do you recommend? 

No comments: