1. Old Cape Cod by grand dame Patti Page
2. Escape (otherwise known as the Pina Colada song) by Rupert Holmes
3. Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond, the anthem of Red Sox fans anywhere
4. In a tie for fourth, Summer Wind or Beyond the Sea by the legendary Frank Sinatra and Bobby Darin
5. Whatever song reminds you of the best Cape Cod party you've been to, whether it was at a bar, the beach or your parent's basement. (For me, it's Me & Julio by Paul Simon. August 2005 at the one-and-only Woodshed in Brewster.)
P.S.: Did you know? The tradition of a bride having a sixpence in her left shoe for good luck comes from 17th century England, when a sixpence was part of the dowry.
P.P.S.: If you haven't seen it yet, Style Me Pretty featured a completely knotty nautical wedding earlier today. Lots of good ideas, like these table numbers: