Monday, July 19

A Week-ness for Hydrangeas

Is there anything more synonymous with a Cape Cod wedding than blue hydrangeas? Like many Shoreside brides, I have a particular weakness for these exuberant mop-headed flowers, which are blooming the most glorious blue this summer.

I'm going to share the hydrangea-themed wedding that exists in my head with you this week, starting with invitations from Parrott Design Studio, because I am fairly certain the hydrangea-themed wedding that exists in my head started with these:

 

From the kraft paper envelopes, to the baker's twine, to the little shorebird on the RSVP card, these are a such a fresh and pretty update of traditional Cape Cod styling. 

Here's to a great week! (And someone please tell me you, too, have weddings that exist in your head.)

No comments: